[Talk-ca] Many tag proposals

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:14:30 GMT 2009

Hi all
i'm now rummaging through the GeoBaseNHN feature chart & and the 11
charts of canvec.
I'm posting on the main talk discussion list & fighting with users
around the world on the arguments for&against the tags listed.

So im making wiki pages using the proposal templates.
I want to put these feature pages to a vote as quick as possable.

To-date all of the charts are accurate. i do have a todo list -so i
think i can share it.
There are just SO MANY edits & im not on portable internet :-(

i posted  the list a week or so ago ...

The best way to help is to watch the 'recient changes' list on the
wiki & feel free to edit the pages.