[Talk-ca] FME is now using OpenStreetMap data

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 03:34:53 BST 2009

Hi all,Just checking the news and see that FME is now using OpenStreetMap
data.

http://spatialnews.geocomm.com/dailynews/2009/mar/27/news3.html

Now sure if thats helpful for what were doing, as the program is still
closed source. But I thought i'd like you know.
I was thinking of adding a comment, asking FME users to be contributing to
the project when they use the data,  As that always helps.  (but not sure if
that would help, as im clueless about the program.   I no longer use
AutoCAD, so i dont really keep uptodate on the latest - at that end of the
table.)