[Talk-ca] Provincial highway route relations in Ontario

Victor Bielawski bielawski1 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 03:17:56 BST 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:

>  I've been using network=ca_on_primary and I still like it.  This can be
> extended for special cases like QEW (different colour)
>
> ca_on_primary_qew
>
> or Highway of Heroes (additional shield)
>
> ca_on_primary_hoh
>
> It keeps the shield symbolizer simple for mapnik, and reduces the risk
> of collisions with networks in other countries.  It also sorts the
> images nicely by area in the image directory.

Since there hasn't been any other responses, I'll change 401 [1] and 402 [2]
to ca_on_primary and 407 [3] to ca_on_etr. If anyone disagrees with this,
please speak up.

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/109563
[2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/109572
[3] http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/109574

--
Victor Bielawski

v4sw5CJUhw4ln4pr7OPck2/3ma4u7Lw3+2TVXm5l6DFRUi2Ce2t2b7AHIMTen5a16s4r2p-1/-1g1