[Talk-ca] GeobaseNHN-to-osm.bat

Daniel Begin jfd553 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 04:21:25 GMT 2009

Hi guys,

Actually, I've found it difficult to understand where to get all the data
available (until last weekend!).  I was disappointed when I got my hand on
the Canvec .osm file and found out that there were neither roads nor
hydrography.

So, I would prefer having all the hydrography - and roads - in the Canvec
version (instead of having to get the roads somewhere, hydrography somewhere
else, and the rest of it in the Canvec file!).

I would find it much easier to get one zip file with a complete coherent
mapping content (and I guess I'm not alone in that case...)

Cheers,

Daniel

Ps:  Another concern... Some of the Geobase NHN watersheds are so huge that
I have serious doubt about common system's capacity to work with those
files.