[Talk-ca] [OSM Sherbrooke discussion] Re: Geobase / Canvec import workshop in Sherbrooke?

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 05:16:40 GMT 2009

Cool,
thanks for the clarification. And yuppee!
 You understood!
That would be great if you could maintain that 'portal' batch script :)

just say the programs i need to install and the buttons to press,
...so i can sit back & watch the batch do its 'magic'.

The technical editing (scripting) just needs to be done by 1 person
(at a time) but we all know that :)

fyi, im now working 4 night shifts a week (mainly because my part of
the conversion script is just about done) :) ... And i can start
planning for my trip Across Canada next year! :-)

....actually it'll be in the next few days, but im giving it longer,
so i can 'cleanup' my own script. (sams_babel-to-english.exe')

cheers,
Sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada