[Talk-ca] Schedualed 'read-only' downtime of 'Canada Import status chart'

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:50:44 GMT 2009

Hi everyone,
in preparation for me getting my 'sticky fingers' out of
canvec-to-osm, so its ready for community input & revision. (nov 21st)
 I need to fix up the whole chart so the columns and tabs are all in
sync. (right now the provinces are a mess)

I'll simply 'lock' the tabs, while making it better.

I plan on getting that done on tuesday, (all day) so any edits just
need to be saved up 'till wednesday.

Sorry if it causes any inconviences.
(currently, there are 4 people who edit regularely)

Thanks,

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog:  http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com
OpenStreetMap IRC: http://irc.openstreetmap.org