[Talk-ca] Canada Contour only Garmin map

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:26:11 BST 2009

Hi,
is anyone working on creating a transparent Contour map, that can be
installed on the gps, with the OSM map also showing.
Also, when that .img file is created, it can be used to make a
Mapsource install file, so it shows up nice.

If anyone else is working on this, please let me know.

Since i got some time (it takes 12 hrs to process the CanVec tiles,
and upload them,082 is almost done, then ill work on 031 area) i can
make it happen.

Thanks,
Sam

p.s. I need to make this garmin contour map, so then in 2 weeks when i
start working with the Vancouver Island Spine Trail Association, i'll
have some impressive material to show :-)

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada