[Talk-ca] CanVec-to-osm v0.9.5 now cooler than before

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:19:55 BST 2009

Cool,
your in the sherbrook tile right? I'll add that to the list to
convert. What NTS tile is that again?

Re: geobaseNHN
there are a few more 'nit-picks' of differences from canvec (besides
river names) that i need to look at.
-and i'll need to also view that latest catelogue pdf, to get the
whole list of updates :)

and yup, your right getting all the features in 1 zip is easier for everyone. :)
-i'll add rivers to the 'extra' folder, once i examine the source data :)

I just prefer to get the best quality of data available, than be
making data available quicklier but greater risks of errors.

Thanks everyone for reporting errors so far! :)

cheers,
Sam