[Talk-ca] Canada Yellow Pages listings & OSM

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:25:12 GMT 2009

I think the point was yellow pages are around $500 per year for a
small business that is quite a large sum, but a tag on OSM for their
store or whatever is free and if they'd like to become a member at $25
or whatever it is to join OSM officially or whatever...  Not quite the
same but it is a web presence.

Cheerio John