[Talk-ca] [OSM-talk] Yathusan vandalism

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 06:44:37 BST 2009

Thats why im thinking that just making the .osm files available,
without roadmatcher could be a cure.

Since we can make them available on the GoogleDocs chart the team of 5
of us, can drop in data where needed (that user could help us), and
attach relations to the data, like the infamous Trans Canada Highway.
And whatever else is around.

Just like i started todo with the CanVec data, more .zip files are now
available.
It seems to be a 2 part 'team' effort.

Remember how SteveS made the .osm file available?, is it hard to make
an 'excluded .osm file? A challenge was that others didnt make the
origional.osm available. And the wiki chart wasnt fully complete.
(thats why im not a fan of Bulk_import). :)

maybe a good thing i dont know how to use ibuntu eh :-)
Sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada