[Talk-ca] Import of NRN 092H04

Adam Dunn dunnadam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 00:00:00 BST 2009

I know there's a lot of work going on with tools to deal with the government
sources, so I hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes by going ahead with an
import. I just RoadMatched/imported NRN 092H04 (Chilliwack, Sardis, Cultus,
Agassiz), and since I'm the primary mapper of Sardis, and most roads were
already done with manual GPS collecting methods, I figured it should be
okay. This is my first NRN import, and hopefully it's clean enough to work
with. Now I start on fixing up the topology with the existing data.

The relevant files:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tqjmnjzzj1w (excluded)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mdmdznydhdz (standalone)

It covers the area