[Talk-ca] TransLink mapping party Vancouver?

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 19:19:39 BST 2009

Btw, a 'party' is just an other word for an informal meeting in person.
As this is a 'community project' we all work together on it. We have a
talk-list imports at openstreetmap.org, were we compare notes with
others. I.e. In the u.k. & in the US others are doing the same.
In vancouver there are a few mappers who would be great to talk to.
I can plan a meetup for sooner . What day is good? (i dont need to
attend in person)

Sam

Twitter: @Acrosscanada