[Talk-ca] OSGEO Ottawa and OSM

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 09:26:13 BST 2009

Hi David,
Thanks, feel free to call me if you like, and i can talk your ear off
.... Err um, ... Answer any questions you may have :-)

I cc'd the talk-ca list, as individually, we are pepper grinds, but
together the 100+ members of this list make up Canada's OSM mapping
team salad. :-)

Although im the noiseyist one on the list, i could not have done what
i have so far with out the talk-ca list :)
Thanks everyone :)

BTW, im still planning on hosting a uStreem.tv conference, its just a
matter of when.

Cheers,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails