[Talk-ca] Setting up RoadMatcher and creating shapefiles

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 05:46:55 BST 2009

Thanks,
Slowely but surely it's getting easier.   Awesome :)
I'm a newbie at this, but im sure there is a VisualBasic programmer
out there who can make a handy GUI with a bare-bones program. If thats
technically possable? I dont know.   ... if there's a way to avoid
installing other programs. .. maybe not. :-)

In the mean time, Austin,  is there time to meet-up in the next few
weeks or so, to run through this?

Does anyone (Frank?) know of a way to create a txt.file listing all of
the NTS Tiles (coordinates) available?  Then the script would just run
through the whole list and just use whatever tiles have actual data in
them.
Similar to now my canvec2osm.bat  file runs through and checks for the
existence of all 16 tiles, even though only a few of the 16 may be
present.    (it you don't know what i mean, please ask :)   ...