[Talk-ca] [Imports] The French Corine Import has started

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 07:07:01 BST 2009

Thanks,
i didnt think of using a web-interface for it. Great idea!

But i think the basic idea is the same (since the source files have to
be stored somewhere)

i'd like to be using the NTS map grid pages (from NRCan) and just have
to get permisson to use it i guess.
And have a hyper-link to the location of the folder (or direct to the download).

I'll post my 'conversion-upload' script to the canvec2osm wiki page later.

I do plan on attending the phone-meeting on Oct 8th, so we can share ideas.

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada