[Talk-ca] CanVec Questions

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:55:53 BST 2009

Hi Adam & talk-ca list,

Just looking at your changesets. looks good :)

Wondering, is it needed to include the canvec2osm version # ? (maybe not)

When i loaded the data (before) i listed the exact .osm file and did
an upload for each one. Is it needed to keep separate?

I guess as long as the chart link is listed on the wiki, it should be
good, right?
And can have a link to where people can now see the rules.txt file.
(on that chart)

Sam

Twitter: @Acrosscanada