[Talk-ca] Vancouver campus data

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 8 01:44:48 BST 2010

I finally got some contact details from my geography teacher that seem like
they might be the place to go. At some point I'll be documenting stuff in
the wiki, so I started now:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canada:British_Columbia:Vancouver/UBC

<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canada:British_Columbia:Vancouver/UBC>That
includes a pdf sample of the data. Note it has every single bollard and
cycle rack even if they are bunched up next to each other. However cycle
racks don't have capacity like OSM does, so 4 cycle racks might only take 4
bikes each, or they might take 40 bikes each.

Please comment (on the wiki talk/discussion page?) on my list of what is
good for OSM, soon I will probably be telling them what I'll import.

Greg.

Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com