[Talk-ca] Opendata group Analysis

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 05:14:57 BST 2010

And then for the encore, use the Google Earth OSM poi kml overlay and
customize it to only list 'amenity=drinking_fountain' and use the GE
OSM kml map overlays with 25% transparent & Yahoo imagery in the
background.

If that doesnt impress, might try singing solo.

The links are hidden on the 'image' wiki page.

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blogs: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/