[Talk-ca] Canvec.osm samples

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 07:04:40 BST 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Sam Vekemans
<acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com>wrote:

> I had that same error for the 1st file, the process was improved for the
> others.

correction, the 3 sample  files all had that same error.
But i guess it's fixed now.

> Afaik in july/august it'll start to be available.
>
> In the mean time there is Toporama WMS & the conversion script is
> still available for people todo on their own.
> There is also other data available that needs to be imported.
> I'll make a video explaining how to use the wms &files.

I made the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a85cuK0CoHE

The picture moves WAY faster than the audio... so if your quick you'll see
it.

The video is actually longer, so it needs to be split into segments.

If anyone can make a better video, they are welcome to it :)