[Talk-ca] Best gps for osm?

tyler at egunn.com tyler at egunn.com
Fri Apr 30 14:15:13 BST 2010

I know this has likely been asked a million times.   Does anyor have a
recommendation for a good, accurate GPS to use with osm?

I'm currently using my Nuvi 750 with the hidden track log feature.  It
works well enough while driving, but the times I've tried using it
walking, the results are horrible.  Ideally I'd like one with
Bluetooth so I can put my old hp ipaq to use for poi logging, etc.

My iPhone 3gs has gps but it's accuracy makes it useless for recording
tracks.

Just not sure if the myriad of little bluetooth loggers can hold their
own or  not

Thanks !
Tyler

Sent from my iPhone