[Talk-ca] Canvec.osm samples

Adam Dunn dunnadam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:43:02 BST 2010

If I understand correctly, older versions of JOSM would open the file
correctly, but new versions will have problems? I'm not the only one here?

I got the josm svn from this morning (rev 3213), opened it up in Eclipse,
did some debugging, and see that for 082H04_Sample.osm, the error occurs on
or near line 16217. It may not be Josm that is at fault, since it seems to
handle most other osm files quite well.

Please see http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/4971 for the bug that I just
filed.

Adam