[Talk-ca] Tags.. Showers, Camp Store, Trailer dumping?

Adam Dunn dunnadam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:46:23 BST 2010

When you say "Trailer Dumping area", I guess you're talking about the
sani-dump, where a travel trailer will dump excrement, waste water, and
other garbage (along with the ability to pick up fresh water). These I tag
as amenity=waste_disposal, waste=excrement as per
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dwaste_disposal
The camp store would probably be shop=convenience, but it might be
shop=outdoor or shop=variety_store depending on what they sell there.
The comfort stations which have laundry facilities and showers could
probably be tagged as building=yes, washing_machine=yes, shower=yes.

See http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Extend_camp_sitefor
more ideas.

Adam