[Talk-ca] CanVec Boundries?

Adam Dunn dunnadam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 16:57:16 BST 2010

An interesting system you've devised there. I'm not aware of any listing of
boundaries such as you mentioned, but perhaps Daniel has a verbose log
produced by the software that he's using? One of the things I was going to
ask about for the next Canvec conversion was an RSS feed (or some similar
output) of converted tiles, which would help out programs such as yours. By
using the filename of each conversion, the lat/long boundaries are
predictable, but you currently need to peek inside the zip files to find out
how much quad-tree tiling was done.

Adam