[Talk-ca] bicycle network in Quebec: the Route Verte

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 15:58:42 BST 2010

sorry,
i get all excited when talking about the tct and ncn.
.... yes, the route de verte network in quebec should be ncn, and the
regional network exists where a route in continious passing through
towns, usually in a 'regional municapility'.

my fight continues, but as far as i know, im the only one who is
proposing a national cycle network for each other province :)
and btw, for the TCT, only route=recreation is appropriate as it (by
definition) it has no formal end-to-end use.

i hope thats more clear than the previous thread.

cheers,
sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada