[Talk-ca] Coastline missing in Lake Superior - in case anyone notices...

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:45:53 BST 2010

thanks, i'll try that.
just add in the natural=coastline to the waterbody and reverse the
ways so then its correct.
... but also adding in the coastal line along the areas that have a
smaller natural=water polygon.

so it's still a slow & steady process, no matter how it's mixed :) ...
as long as the end result is the same, it's all good.

cheers,
sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada