[Talk-ca] Need Advice on Campsite numbers

G. Michael Carter mikey at carterfamily.ca
Sun Aug 15 15:41:30 BST 2010

This change set is my first attempt at adding campsite numbers to a camp
ground.    Thought I'd enter a few in and see how the down stream systems
react, see if I get desired effect.

The idea here:

1.  When loading data into my garmin GPS I can use the address search
feature to query Rock Point Provincial Park, house number (aka site number)
78.  Then the GPS will route my right to my site.

2.  http://maps.cloudmade.com/#  When doing routing by walking, biking, or
car.  You can program a route right to your site number.

So my questions:

1.  Do I need the addr:interpolation since I need to add a node for each
campsite.  (especially since the campsites are not always odd/even side or
even in order.)

2.  How do I label the addr:street </wiki/Key:addr:street>, and
addr:city</wiki/Key:addr:city>?
   City as "Rock Point Provincial Park"?  what about street name?  Park
roads are service roads with no names.   What about the camp ground name?
 (ie Rock point has Kinsely Campground, Niece Gampground Lookout Gampground,
Minor Campground)

Mikey