[Talk-ca] Need Advice on Campsite numbers

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 16:28:35 BST 2010

im not sure, but i dont think an actual name for the road is needed to
get address interpolation working. ... i could be wrong.

have you been able to get icons from the gps to show up when using josm yet?

or have been using walking papers and just hand drawing in the poi, to
enter in osm later?

cheers,
sam

--