[Talk-ca] [OpenStreetMap] GeoBase Aboriginal Lands Import 2010

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 16:46:05 GMT 2010

I'm just cc'ing talk-ca.

and im not sure about the renderings/tagging of this.
... perhaps it's better if i remove everything that i added?

It'll be loaded onto koordinates.com (hopefully in the next few
weeks), i had troubles with the dataset the 1st time round, but solved
the problem, as provincial files will be better used.

.... but for the osm database? .. i have no clue. ... if people have
better tagging solutions, they are welcome to re-do it.

But for now, i guess i'll just leave it alone.
(i think aboriginal lands should be the same as provinces... :)... so
they will be, but just on a different map.

cheers,
sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada