[Talk-ca] Fire Hydrant Data for Toronto

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:56:47 GMT 2010

Check the license on this data very carefully their idea of Open currently
doesn't align with OpenStreetMap.  They have a working group looking into
the matter currently.

Also have a look at the road system where you are thinking of importing.  If
its a mish-mash of GPS, Satellite traced then the road network may not align
with your data.

It might be worth waiting for the license issue to get sorted out and
Commonmap.

Cheerio John