[Talk-ca] openstreetmap.ca : français/québécois...

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 00:39:05 GMT 2010

At the moment OSM Canada has fewer resources available than is
desirable.  The problem with technical translations is how do you deal
with updates?  And in the case of French much of the work has already
been done.  May I suggest you talk nicely to openstreetmap.fr and add
on a few Canada specific pages.

I agree that openstreetmap.ca should at least have some French text on
the front page with a link to the Openstreetmap.fr site and a short
explanation.  This way you'll get a much richer French environment
without the danger of conflicting information.

Au revoir John