[Talk-ca] Olympic Road Closures

Adam Dunn dunnadam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:20:50 GMT 2010

I've added the road closures due to venue security zones for the olympics.
You can see the two changesets in
and

Source for this was
http://olympichostcity.vancouver.ca/gettingaround/road-parking-restrictions/venue-area-road-closures.htm
and
http://olympichostcity.vancouver.ca/gettingaround/walking/pedestrian-corridors.htm
if anybody wants to check and see if I missed something or messed something
up. Canadians don't use OSM much, but I'm worried about what visiting
Europeans will think of Vancouver in OSM (since it's more popular in
Europe). Maybe there will be a surge of changesets?

I'm not going to bother with torch relay road closures, since those are only
for 12 hours on Feb 12, Feb 28, and March 12.

Adam