[Talk-ca] canvec mep feature 1150012 10- Coastal water - (Eau côtière) = Ocean - ( Océan )

steggink at steggink.org steggink at steggink.org
Mon Feb 15 13:03:24 GMT 2010

Hi Sam,

I agree with this approach. In the test area I imported I followed the
procedure you described. There were a few larger river mouths, but
they were  clearly indicated. Right now I'm getting myself moved back
to the Netherlands, so I haven't made a lot of progress since.

By the way, there are (at least) two different water areas at the
coast. I believe one of them includes tidal flats / mudflats. Should
they be imported differently? If so, how? I looked at the Map features
page on the wiki a while back, but couldn't find something which was
really appropriate.

Frank