[Talk-ca] canvec mep feature 1150012 10- Coastal water - (Eau côtière) = Ocean - ( Océan )

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:58:50 GMT 2010

Yup,
there are other features that have the coastline attribute(one side of
the polygon is actually a coast)
so any feature could be used.
However, the 3 (coastal/non coastlal & unknown) are all common around
the coast where mudflats are not.

So regarding this feature, i'll request the conversion to be 'nul' so
it just shows as a empty polygon, and a note on the charts that simple
'natural=water' beyond the coastline is not approved for OSM as it is
redundent.

Have fun in Holland Frank, maybe you'll be able to make it to SOTM,
since its also in europe?