[Talk-ca] Copying?

Adam Dunn dunnadam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:07:44 GMT 2010

Back in October, this person did some editing to roads in my hometown, with
not-so-good quality. When I asked about the source, they referenced a
government document [1] (about the construction/interchange plans for the
new Golden Ears Bridge over the Fraser River). The document they referenced
had nothing to do with the roads I was asking about, so the person was
obviously confused what I was talking about, so I dropped the issue and
reverted the roads back to my gps traces. There is a human there, and they
may respond, but it seems as though they use various sources for doing
mass-imports.

[1] http://www.goldenearsbridge.ca/the_project/maps.13.html

Adam