[Talk-ca] Spot5 imagery (geoTIFF) wms serving

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 06:34:22 BST 2010

Hi all,
Is anyone able to host and WMS surve the entire collection of GeoBase
Spot5 imagery?

In JOSM we cant yet view geoTIFFs so getting a wms hoster to serve all
the files is the next best thing.

We will be using the Spot5 imagery as a suppliment to the areas where
yahoo! Isn't that great, and where we can cross-check when coping in
the CanVec data, as CanVec might not be as accurate as it could be,
with the aid of more sources.

Thanks,

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blogs: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com
Skype: samvekemans
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #osm-ca Canadian OSM channel (an open chat room)
@Acrosscanadatrails