[Talk-ca] [montreal] Mapping weekend in Montreal

Nicolas Marchildon nicolas at marchildon.net
Tue Jul 6 19:26:43 BST 2010

Hello,

I have been invited by Sam Vekemans to post this call for involvement here.

Here's the deal. I'm an OpenStreetMap contributor, which means I'm
always looking at a map, but never talking to the other people in the
area. I don't even know if there are other people. I'd like to help
build a community where each can share their experiences and get answers
to their questions.

That's why I'm thinking someone should organize a mapping weekend, for
both experts and beginners. I'm in Montreal, so I'd do that in Montreal.
I want to ensure as many people as possible are able to participate, so
I'm thinking somewhere around October 10 would be good.

If you're interested, please let me know by adding your name to this
wiki page:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Montreal_mapping_party/2010

Nicolas