[Talk-ca] Duplicate overlapping roads...

G. Michael Carter mikey at carterfamily.ca
Tue Jul 13 14:11:40 BST 2010

connectivity was one of the reasons many reasons for my process.  All
the CanVec data lines up with itself quite nicely.

Can you give me a list of all these post-geobase activities (or at least
as many as you know of).   I can easily modify my filters to detect
them, if I know what I'm looking for.

Mikey

Google Talk: xmpp:mikeycarter1974 at gmail.com