[Talk-ca] Fwd: [Talk-us] SOTM US Schedule Up

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Tue Jul 20 18:06:46 BST 2010

Is there going to be a SOTM Canada?  With all the activity around the CanVec data I think we are ripe for a meeting.  I am fairly new to this list and the only OSM editing I have done is with Potlatch and Mapzen tracing the Yahoo Imagery.  I am out of my league when it comes to JOSM and conflating the data from CanVec, Yahoo, GPS traces, GeoBase, etc.

A SOTM Canada meeting could help to bring clarity to the issues surrounding the new CanVec data for neophytes like myself.

Just my $0.02
Bernie.
--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng