[Talk-ca] Ottawa Bus stops

Tyler Gunn tyler at egunn.com
Thu Jun 10 02:19:40 BST 2010

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 21:17:28 -0400, john whelan <jwhelan0112 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> The problem here is you need to do the plus sign thing and look at the
data
> links.  Putting the bus stop number in the name filed means that
renderers
> such as Maperitive can display it as you zoom in without needing any
> special
> training for the end user.

That's a very good point.
I think I'll adopt this style going forward.  Adding the bus stops in
Winnipeg is on my "todo" list.  I will likely contact Winnipeg Transit to
see if they have any bus stop and route data they could provide though as
I'd rather not have to go around taking pictures of every bus stop in the
city. :)

Tyler

--
Tyler Gunn