[Talk-ca] CanVec as Garmin Maps

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 14:31:04 BST 2010

Hi Canada OSM mappers,

A quick note to let you know that over on the talk page of CanVec wiki
page, i put a download link to the Routable Garmin maps that i
created, from these CanVec.osm sample files.

The process of making these is VERY easy.
I can also make a Complete Canada mapset. I dont imagine that the full
set will be bigger than 1 gig, since contours are not part of this
set.
If anyone has an area that they want made, just ask.

This serves as an excelent temporary measure, for the general public,
so that the most time is spent on the 'extra-detail' mapping, that OSM
is famous for.

p.s. I know that Daniel will get back to me, but mediafire.com serves
as an easy back-up. :)

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blogs: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/