[Talk-ca] Natural Landform key/values

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:04:43 BST 2010

Hi all,
We wont see some of these feature until  we start working on the data
in the far north of Canada.
But it would be good to clearly define what the terms mean.
I started making the wiki pages, but it needs more work

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CanVec:_Relief_and_landforms_%28FO%29

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:natural%3Dlandform

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:landform%3Desker

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:landform%3Dmoraine

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:landform%3Dglacial_debris

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:landform%3Dpingo

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:landform%3Dtundra_polygon

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:landform%3Draised_beach

All of these do ned their own wiki page templates with the appropriate
icons.   Some of the icons can be borrorowed from the NRCan pdf maps
as a start :)

P.S. Daniel would we be able to get a sample are which includes this
feature?  I dont think its available in any of the samples.
Thanks.

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blogs: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com
Skype: samvekemans
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #osm-ca Canadian OSM channel (an open chat room)
@Acrosscanadatrails