[Talk-ca] Edmonton edits

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:00:18 GMT 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 6:04 AM, Sam Vekemans
<acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks to be a service road that only city maintenance staff would use.
> ie. for highway road work, this road serves as a temporary link, and
> for snow service etc.

I haven't been around that area for a while. There's a lot of
construction happening which makes access to that area a little
difficult. I used to drive through there a bit, but don't go there
much anymore. I can probably drop by and have a look to see what they
are doing.

> It also looks to be a service access from the LRT station.

That might be what it's used for. I think I recall seeing a new bridge
structure there now. Xellos is on my friends list. I'll see if I can
get his attention. I have never seen him on this reflector though.

James
VE6SRV