[Talk-ca] Google Streetview

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:14:47 GMT 2010

And while were extending the discussion...

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Image

Using an image=* tag would help as when your out there photo-mapping you can
share photos with this tag.   :-)

The page still needs to be fixed, as it might turn out that it only applies
to 'points of interest' (so on an actual node or area), however, i see no
reason why all photos cant be 'geotagged' this way.

Cheers,
Sam