[Talk-ca] Russia

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sun Mar 14 01:34:22 GMT 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 11:26 PM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:
> I've also sent this note to the editor of the two ways in question.

The reply from Alexander, via site email:

Subject  	Re: International boundaries
Date 	13 March 2010 at 20:58

Hello, Richard!

Yes, now the border of Russia drawn badly in the circumpolar region.
But this is a temporary solution, made to obtain a closed area, which
includes all the territory of Russia.

In the near future we will draw the border correctly, in accordance
with the 24nm zone.
As you can see, something that has already drawn around Novaya Zemlya
and Franz Josef Land.

Richard, please forward this message to talk-ca list, because I do not
see how I can pull out the letter from the archives of the mailing
list.

If you have further questions about Russia's borders, you can send
them to talk-ru at lists.openstreetmap.org.

Regards,
Alexander