[Talk-ca] State of the Map 2010

Pierre-Luc Beaudoin pierre-luc at pierlux.com
Mon Mar 15 19:56:06 GMT 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 15:05 -0400, Richard Weait wrote:
> It's hard to explain the benefit of attending to somebody who hasn't
> attended a similar conference before.

I attended last year's, I totally agree: it is very interesting.  The
best place to meet other people with the same passion for OpenStreetMap.
I learnt quite a few tricks on how to improve the quality of my mapping
and how people are doing the same around the world each with their
limitations (ie some countries prohibit GPSes!).

Unfortunately I won't attend this year, but everyone should! :)

Pierre-Luc