[Talk-ca] State of the Map 2010

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:05:58 GMT 2010

That sounds like fun too :-)

Unfortunatly, it looks like i'll have to pass on that also :(

But, it does seem like time to try again for a Sidney, BC mapping party.
I can have tinychat.com open for remote attendence though. As it will
be great to share with everyone how to use Toporama WMS layers / osm
files that will be available from Vancouver/province of Ontario /
NRCan & all the cool toys we have :-)

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog:  http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com