[Talk-ca] Canvec.osm samples

Adam Dunn dunnadam at gmail.com
Wed May 5 21:28:42 BST 2010

Got a response on the error here [http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/4971].
Turns out there is a malformed tag, that doesn't have key or value in it (a
null tag)
Here's line 16220 (the offending tag):
<tag/>
To compare, here's line 16221 (a properly formed tag):
<tag k="waterway" v="stream"/>

The josm developer has put in a better error message regarding what the
problem is, but josm still will not load the file.

So does this come down to there being a bad tag in the original Canvec data,
or does the conversion script need some modifying?

Adam