[Talk-ca] Yukon Mapping Protected areas

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat May 15 11:42:12 BST 2010

Dear Richard,

Thank you for volunteering to provide a summary with links. (feel free
to sort out the data, convert & pick out appropriate tags to use).

As always, with OSM, nothing happens until we do it ourselves, or
someone else volunteers. So, if it isn't done by september, I'll put
it back on my own todo list.

Also, I'm nominating you to be a board member of the OSM Foundation.
It would be great to have an active voice from the Canada OSM Team,
and it would also ensure that all imported data has the OSM Foundation
approval. As a board member, you could see it passed, much quicker.

Best Regards,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails

--