[Talk-ca] Fwd: [CivicAccess-discuss] City of Windsor's Open Data License has improved

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 21:43:57 GMT 2010

... oh and talk-ca@ list, im forwarding this off, as it is of interest
to Canada .... nationally as using the data from various cities will
(now because of odbl) is VERY strict.

So the loby to the governments is to puch towards public domain for
tax-payer funded data, as this is for the 'common' good. so
'everyone', including ALL map makers of all kinds, are not forced to
jump through hoops, just to find the data.