[Talk-ca] More CanVec import problems

Adam Dunn dunnadam at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 23:53:43 BST 2010

In Josm, you can check out the history (the blue book in the toolbar opens
up the history pane, or you can go to Tools->Object History, or you can
press ctrl-h). If it's a new way (past day or so) then just wait a bit. If
it's old (more than a month and hasn't been edited since), then see if it
matches something logical on Canvec or Yahoo Aerial, and either update/tag
or delete. If it's a way that you yourself just recently uploaded, then
something may have gone wrong in the upload process.

I just downloaded the area in Josm, and don't see any untagged ways. Could
you send a link to the way (for example [
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/69488706]) so that other people can
see what you're talking about? (You can get it in your web browser by going
Tools->Info About Element or pressing ctrl-i)

Adam